Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bye bye Blair, oh no, here comes Brown

Bye bye Blair - I recall working my socks off with other labour party members to get rid of the Tories. We looked forward to building council houses - the money to repair them - fighting poverty, raising pensions. All these people I campaigned with have left the Labour party in despair. When I look back I feel betrayed, rejected, heartbroken as if by a dearly loved partner. Then that changed to anger.

I always found Tony repulsive, smarmy - in spite of jokes about him being the first Labour leader you could go to bed with the lights on! Perhaps the guys liked him? I remember him speaking at conference before it turned into a show but I left the room. How could those old labour or original labour people left in the party tolerate this smarmy, arrogant bloke? Why have MPs continued to support him when he has lied and lied and betrayed them - effectively kicking them in the teeth? Perhaps they should take advice from domestic abuse campaigns, fight denial, have zero tolerance for being abused and treated so badly. So many people have died as a result of Tony Blair's behaviour and he leaves acting triumphant when he should be crawling out of office in shame at the very least. Good riddance Tony.

I can never forgive you for destroying everything I believed in - and now we get brown the other side of coin - Ian Paisley control freak type? and the mps fell for that too. ...

No comments: