Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Queen Elizabeth the original Celebrity Label?


Whose bright idea was it for the queen to visit USA now and meet with the hated Bush? Even the queen looked disgusted sitting with Cheney! The 2 together is sickening and speaking of sickening I read in the Observer this morning that the queenie had her personal surgeon with her? Who is paying for that at a time when we hear there may have to be rationing of health provision. I wonder how many fertility treatments the cost of her personal surgeon might pay for. Does anyone know how many others has the queen brought with her on her trip to visit Bush? Has anyone measured her carbon footprint for the trip?

The Americans seem bemused by the whole visit. I wonder what they male of her ‘mother of the bride’ style clothes, that peculiar British ‘church of England’ style some people want to wear for some reason I can not fathom.

When I see her picture I keep thinking whose wedding is it now? Celebrity labels are taking off so perhaps we've all missed something and the mother of bride 'fashion' range is really a Queenie celebrity range! Ugh! Whoops, I can see the queen suing them all for 'royalties' now!

No comments: